PSU 3D Printing Filament
*Compra mínima de 5 unidades
Color: Natural 500g.
- (PSU) is a high-temperature aromatic sulfone polymer. PSU has excellent thermal and chemical resistance, making it well suited for demanding applications in automotive, aerospace, electronics, defense, food service, industrial, plumbing, medical, semi-con applications.
ThermaX™ PSU is an excellent alternative to ULTEM™
ThermaX™ PSU is an excellent alternative to ULTEM™ 9085: • Superior thermal properties (higher Tg and HDT) allow for higher strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures
• Lower cost per kg and lower density (more filament per kg)
Attributes of Firewire® Polysulfone (PSU) include:
• Very high thermal properties with a Tg of 187°C and HDT of 172°C [Superior to ULTEM™ 9085]
• Excellent hydrolytic resistance
• High Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
• Highly resistant to gamma radiation
• Sterilization suitable - including EtO gas, radiation, steam autoclaving, plasma, dry heat and cold sterilization
• Resists most common automotive fluids, including gasoline, antifreeze, transmission fluid, motor oil, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid
• Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
• Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
• Density: 1.24g/cm3
Recommended Print Conditions: (starting points)
• Extruder Temp: 350 - 380°C (all-metal extruder)
• Bed Temp: 140-160°C
• Bed Prep: Ultem® Tape, Polyimide Tape, Lightly sanded FR4 or Perf board.