*Compra mínima de 5 unidades
CarbonX™ CFR Carbon Fiber Reinforced Co-Polyester Filament 750Gr
Made in the USA using premium PETG and High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber). CarbonX™ CF-PETG is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament vs. the competition. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing.
Benefits of CarbonX™ CF-PETG include:
• Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
• Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
• Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
• Very low odor emitted during printing
• Wide processing range: 230 - 270°C
Chemical Resistance: Unstressed tensile bars molded of PETG exhibit good resistance to dilute aqueous solutions of mineral acids, bases, salts, and soaps, and to aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, and a variety of oils. Halogenated hydrocarbons, short chain length ketones, and aromatic hydrocarbons dissolve or swell the plastic
Recommended Print Conditions:
• Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
• Platform Temp: 70 to 90°C
• Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, Hairspray
• Nozzle: We currently recommend minimum 0.40mm orifice.
• Layer Height: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.2mm with CF Grades.
• Carbon fiber filament is more abrasive than unfilled materials, so extended use will result in more wear on your nozzle.