3DXSTAT™ ESD-SAFE ABS 3D
*Compra mínima de 5 unidades
3DXSTAT™ ESD-SAFE ABS 3D 1kg
Target surface resistance: 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm. Compare to Stratasys® ABS-ESD7 in performance and price and you'll never go back! Made using cutting-edge multi-wall carbon nanotube technology, state of the art compounding technology, and precision extrusion processes.
Benefits of 3DXSTAT™ include:
• Consistent and reliable surface resistance
• Improved retention of impact & elongation vs. similiar ESD-safe materials
• Low particulate contamination
• Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
Typical applications include:
• Semi-con: HDD Components, Wafer Handling, Jigs, Casings, & Connectors
• Industrial: Conveying, Metering, and Sensing applications
Target conductivity for 3DXSTAT™ ESD ABS:
• 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm surface resistivity on 3DP sample using concentric ring method.
• Note: Internal studies have indicated that increased extruder temperatures can achieve higher levels of conductivity. Likewise, lower extruder temperatures have resulted in lower levels of conductivity. Each printer is set-up differently as well as varied part geometry. Therefore, expect some trial time to understand how this filament works in your specific printer / application
Recommended Print Conditions:
• Extruder: 220 - 240°C (desktop printers). 3DXSTAT™ ESD ABS is a filled product and has a higher melt viscosity vs. unfilled ABS. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to print at higher temperatures to allow the resin to flow properly.
• Bed Temp: 100-110°C
• Bed Prep: Kapton Polyimide Tape, ABS/Acetone Slurry